30 Mar What’s Under the Bed?
Posted at 15:40h in Instant Challenge
You are to present a performance about something that happens under your bed!
Time: 6 Minutes Total
4 Minutes to plan your performance
2 minutes to perform
The Challenge: You hear noises coming from under your bed at night, but being the brave person you are, you aren’t scared only curious. You peek under the bed to find….
You are to do a performance about what you find when you peek under your bed. Your skit is to include a made up character and a surprise ending.
Materials: Only your imagination!
Scoring: 100 points possible
Up to 30 points for the creativity your performance
Up to 20 points for how creatively you show what’s happening under your bed
Up to 20 points for the creativity of your made up character
Up to 20 points for the creativity of your surprise ending
Up to 10 points for how well you work together.
- How creative was your performance? What would make it more creative?
- Was your made up character creative? What could you do to make it even more creative?
- How creative was your surprise ending? What would have made it more creative?
- What did you like the most about the performance? What did you like the least?
- How was your teamwork?
- Have the team do their performance again using the ideas they came up with during the debrief
- Change the made up character to made up location