DI Colorado provides trainings for both our new and “seasoned” Team Managers.
Our 2021-2022 Team Manager Trainings are all going to be on Zoom and recorded.
Skills based Trainings:
- IC Materials Workshop, This is only available to Colorado teams. Please click on the link and request the link. You need paper, straws, chenille stems, pencils, paperclips, index cards and rubber bands ready.
- How to build a structure. This is a basic building class with questions you should ask your team. If you want to try it out have craft sticks and tacky glue.
- Storytelling. Here are the resource materials for this session: bit.ly/DIStorytelling
- Going from Good to Great This training class is for experienced teams that want to improve their performance. Presentation notes are here.
- How to read a challenge. Presentation notes are here.
There is no charge for trainings. It’s included as part of your fees when you purchase your National Membership.