2020 State Tournament: “Day of Tournament” Details
Check-In will be open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm in the Turnhalle in the Tivoli Building. You can go to check-in at any point of the day. It is not a requirement to go to check-in before your Challenge. At check-in you and your team will pick up:
- Maps and Programs
- Pins, T-Shirts, and Wristbands
- Tickets for Award Ceremony
Check-In for Central Challenge
- All Teams must be at their Challenge Site Prep area 20 minutes prior to their performance time.
- In the Cards Teams need to check-in their structure an hour before their performance time.
- Tournament Sites might run late, but they will not start early.
Check-In for Instant Challenge
- All Teams must be at Instant Challenge Check-In 20 minutes prior to their IC time.
- All Instant Challenges are in the Plaza Building.
- The waiting area for Instant Challenge is on the southeast side OUTSIDE of Plaza Building. There will be signs pointing the way. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your scheduled time.